About this opportunity:
The House of Welcome is looking for an Administration Assistant volunteer to help out in our office on a Friday. Duties include data entry, general office duties, preparing marketing packs for presentations & events, running reports and filing.
- To provide a safe and respectful environment for all clients.
- Maintain administrative duties including filing, photocopying, printing and scanning.
- Data entry in database & Survey Monkey.
- Update relevant spreadsheet information for reporting purposes.
- Assist with putting together marketing packs and collateral for events.
- Tidying up common area and keeping notices up-to-date.
- Assisting the Administration Project Officer with tasks as requested.
See the full role description here: Administration Assistant Volunteer – HOW
A Working with Children Check is required.
About this organisation:
Fridays for 4 hours (between 9.30am - 4pm). Minimum 3 month commitment required.Skills required:
• Excellent communication skills particularly with vulnerable clients and across cultures.
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Good proficiency level with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Good organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
• Customer service and administration experience would be advantageous.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Respect for the rights and dignity of each person at the House of Welcome.
• Ability to uphold clear professional boundaries and confidentiality.
Induction training / Hub core training.
197 The Trongate, South Granville, NSW, 2142, Australia